Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A few odds and ends

As I was going through my pictures I remembered that there are some that I did not share with you when I could not download my pictures into the computer.

The night of Feb 12th we went to the Centre Culturel Francais and we saw some amazing artwork - recycled materials gave this

and there were these gigantic puppets where the puppeter stands at the base of the puppet with two sticks in his hands to activate the arms.



During an evening at the "Jardin de l'Amitié" we were entertained by clowns on stilts (they like big)


And there is my work and my office space



And lately it has been so hot that this is what I long



Work is pretty slow today - lack of electricity for a couple of hours and lack of work gave me a chance to write this blog - can you tell I am bored ???

3 comments:

  1. I like your nice office, clean (no joke). Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ton bureau est très bien mais je crois que tu aimerais y travailler plus souvent....

    Carole
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. The office is not clean - just not cluttered. The sand in the office is disgusting, dirt on the walls and windows etc... you do not want to touch anything. The air conditionner does not work because it has too much dirt accumulated in it.

    ReplyDelete